Sell your muscle car
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section
. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
- ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
- ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
- ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
- ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
- Posts: 612
- Joined: Sun 26 Jul 2009, 21:08
- Location: Vanderbijlpark
Maverick wrote: RASSIE wrote:
You are a good sales man!! I am sure you can sell a box matches to the Devil.
Both your GT,s were super nice!! Well done.
Thanks Rassie. After 2 months of advertising it locally and having my time wasted, I advertised it on a page overseas and sold it in a week.
Its just painful dealing with local buyers. One had the face to offer me R150k without even seeing the car. I mean really?
When I advertised my wife's Touareg for R700k earlier this year (dealers were charging R750k to R820K for similiar models), I had 2 dealers offering me around R600k.
I just laughed and declined. Eventually traded it for R680k on the GLE I ordered for her.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests