Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
TIMOTHY MUDALI

Re: T Shirt with Embroided AMCF

Post by TIMOTHY MUDALI » Mon 06 Jun 2011, 09:41

i am in agreement with a shirt so as to recognise each other from the forum.please no naked women or sexually offensive material. :( .or else my wife wont let me wear it.
rather place it on the inside so i can turn it out when at the show :lol:

thanks for the initiative from a fellow forum member
whatever the case,i am in

tim

Chooms

Post by Chooms » Mon 06 Jun 2011, 11:06

Rudy, if it is the case, don't let a loose smartass comment get to you, and make you feel that you want to pull the subject and your efforts were in vain.

Generally, more members visit this forum more often during the week than over weekends, so give it this week and gauge the response. I'm sure there will be further interest from members. I agree with Henry's sentiments, that this is Wally's design that the forum members of that time agreed upon. It's pointless changing anything now, the whole process will just end up going in circles again for another year trying to please everybody. Other than rectifying the obvious error you pointed out, changing "Africa" to "African", the T-shirts are a good idea and look great.

Thanks for taking of your time and the effort you have put in running with this initiative. Well done.
The dust will choke you blind,
The lust will...choke your mind.
- Rodriguez

jlebenon

Post by jlebenon » Mon 06 Jun 2011, 17:11

like i said we all do appreciate your effort... we were just saying it doesn't really have anything to do with muscle cars so other than ourselves anyone walking past would have no idea what AMCF means at all ... i think they are cool and you've done a good job... thanks guys
2006 lumina ute
1973 El camino 353ci

Tony69

Post by Tony69 » Mon 06 Jun 2011, 17:59

I think the T-shirts look kinda professional, political party? so what, nothing wrong with that! ;)

Who's to say there should be just one type of AMCF tee? We can have other designs with more graphics at a later date, probably once this first batch is sold out. This could be the first of the series, limited edition if you will.

Can i suggest printed rather than embroided for next time. Makes better sense if you want more graphics & bigger print on the T-shirt. I'll even attempt to design the graphics myself.

The problem i have though is, Rudy spent good money not to mention the effort on the T shirts & it'll be kak if nobody buys them (at cost). In which case there should be no new T-shirts, not till the current batch is sold out!

Everybody wants to name fingers & point names, how about a little support? :P

Rudy, how much including postage?

Tony69

Post by Tony69 » Mon 06 Jun 2011, 19:42

A downsized sample of the best I can do in 10 minutes with the kak software I've got. :roll:
Should be across the entire chest area. Obviously the t-shirt will be black :P
You guys think this could be the 2nd AMCF tee?
Attachments
sample.jpg
sample.jpg (29.64 KiB) Viewed 2436 times

First V8

Post by First V8 » Mon 06 Jun 2011, 20:01

Hi Tony , Thanks for the vote of confidence . I agree with some of the members comments regarding the style , it should have a MUSCLE CAR related pic in it somewhere . Tony don't worry about over stock , i only had one done at a cost of R35-00 to gauge interest and effectiveness of it at a venue .The problem with this design is that it is 6 colours and can only be done by the big screen printing companies who then want a order of a few hundred at a cost of +- R70-00 . The other option is to do IRON ON stickers , this way you can put them on any colour T Shirt or normal shirt . If you have an idea on a design email it to me in JPG format at rudyhome@imaginet.co.za . Just seen your idea keep them coming lets put this to bed (or shall i say to view )
Rudy
2010 Chev Lumina SS
1968 Chevy Impala (SOLD)
1968 Vw Beetle ( SOLD)
1963 Mini Pick Up ( Exported to UK )

FPT

Post by FPT » Mon 06 Jun 2011, 20:18

Damn Tony why a Chev!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just kidding have to get my ass in gear and pay the money for those stickers ... :oops:
Greetings
André

There is no Replacement for Displacement!!!

shoedoos

Post by shoedoos » Tue 07 Jun 2011, 05:34

I like Wally's design.....maybe somebody should post all his options up again...

wally

Post by wally » Sat 18 Jun 2011, 12:16

jannypan, jannyspam, jannywhatever...your days are numbered here...

Burnthosetyres quote on page 1: "I think the idea is a good one, execution not so much. Rather black than white. The logo is a bit iffy... does not look muscle car ish... and you need to put a muscle car / rod on the back.... Could be a church t shirt for the untrained eye..:

janniespammie's quote on page 2: "The logo is a bit iffy... does not look muscle car ish... and you need to put a muscle car / rod on the back.... Could be a church t shirt for the untrained eye.."

i rest my case your honour! admin, over to you...
http://www.projectamazinggrace.org - Uniting the world's Christian community in one song on 8 November 2015 @ 15h00 GMT. Come sing with us!

First V8

Post by First V8 » Sat 18 Jun 2011, 14:08

Jannypan WTF, do some research and forum reading before you put your finger on the key board and come in on chapter 4 . Thanks Wally
2010 Chev Lumina SS
1968 Chevy Impala (SOLD)
1968 Vw Beetle ( SOLD)
1963 Mini Pick Up ( Exported to UK )

Social Media