For Sale (project).

Sell parts for muscle cars
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
tauruck

For Sale (project).

Post by tauruck » Wed 03 Jun 2009, 13:29

I've got a whole bunch of stuff from Bilstein coil overs (6 new) to 9" diffs 2.74 with disc/caliper mod and takes our custom 3link/swivel suspension setup. Autometer guages, Willans harnesses, Some of the hottest parts for Ford Clevelands in South Africa (Weaver 5 stage oil pump, Msd 7al, Msd Dissy, ARP etc.). All brand new and still in the boxes. Value must be close to R180,000 retail. There is just too much to mention here. I would love to sell the project with all the new parts to one person but because I'm leaving the country I might have to break up sets. Call Mikey on 0782272998. or email mpccycles@mweb.co.za

Hemi_Jay

Re: For Sale (project).

Post by Hemi_Jay » Mon 08 Jun 2009, 22:19

Do you want to sell the coil overs separately? If yes, im interested, depending on length. For the rear or front? Springs included and what rate? Thanks.
MOPAR: Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly

68barracuda

Post by 68barracuda » Tue 09 Jun 2009, 19:05

Jay what about that Autometer Gauges for your Cuda?
Regards,
Fanie Gerber
It's never junk, it's just a part you're not currently using

http://www.valiant50.co.za
Just say I own a few Mopars

Hemi_Jay

Post by Hemi_Jay » Wed 10 Jun 2009, 09:10

Im getting the Mopar branded Autometer's, I doubt anyone has those :D But now I also see an MSD 7 AL there, tempting me big time here...

tauruck

Post by tauruck » Sat 13 Jun 2009, 18:54

Hemi_Jay wrote:Do you want to sell the coil overs separately? If yes, im interested, depending on length. For the rear or front? Springs included and what rate? Thanks.
Yeah, I'll let the Bilsteins go seperately. Got fr and rear. Complete, new and some have Magnesium light weight bodies.

tauruck

Post by tauruck » Sat 13 Jun 2009, 19:05

68barracuda wrote:Jay what about that Autometer Gauges for your Cuda?
ImageImage
These are the type gauges I've got.

Hemi_Jay

Post by Hemi_Jay » Sun 14 Jun 2009, 11:11

Hi, what lenght are the rear coil over shocks? eyelet mount or stud mount? adjustable rebound? If possible, can you give me the part number so I can check if they will work for me? Thanks in advance, very interested and it would help me tremendously if I can buy a set locally.

edit: for interest sake, what types/sizes are those gauges and what do you want for them?

tauruck

Post by tauruck » Sun 14 Jun 2009, 18:20

Hemi_Jay wrote:Hi, what lenght are the rear coil over shocks? eyelet mount or stud mount? adjustable rebound? If possible, can you give me the part number so I can check if they will work for me? Thanks in advance, very interested and it would help me tremendously if I can buy a set locally.

edit: for interest sake, what types/sizes are those gauges and what do you want for them?
For interest sake let's just say that these Bilsteins are custom built and don't have part numbers. Race shocks OK. Look up the Part no's in the Ferrari F1 section, they're there. If you are building a little 4 banger then these shocks are too expensive for you, if you are building a road car that you want to get a smooth ride out of then these won't work for you either. why don't you tell me what length you want and I'll tell you if my shocks will work for you or not.

Hemi_Jay

Post by Hemi_Jay » Sun 14 Jun 2009, 20:53

You know what, find someone else to take your ferrari spec stuff off of you OK? Typical south african mentality. btw, do you think someone whos building a little 4 banger would be using this site?

tauruck

Post by tauruck » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 05:31

Hemi_Jay wrote:You know what, find someone else to take your ferrari spec stuff off of you OK? Typical south african mentality. btw, do you think someone whos building a little 4 banger would be using this site?
Most sites are full of wannabees that don't own Jack and anyone can post pics of cars etc. Heck, you don't even need to have a license to drive. As for the Ferrari thing, I think it has a capital "F' in it. Do you know of a supplier that has "HEMI" Bilstein shocks for sale off the rack? Ja, my mentality is typical of South Africans. We don't tolerate Bull. I'd rather be a Hasbeen than a wannabe. :lol:

Social Media