Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Burnthosetyres

Re: What is on your Christmas wishlist?

Post by Burnthosetyres » Sat 25 Nov 2017, 10:46

Still want a 70 Hein Cuda or a 69 R/T Charger.

Stroke my 69 Camaro to a 383

Redo the body on my 70 Chevelle that after 2 years has more bumps than a teenager with acne
'A Camaro is a little animal that eats Mustangs!'

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sat 25 Nov 2017, 16:51

Burnthosetyres wrote:
Sat 25 Nov 2017, 10:46
Still want a 70 Hein Cuda or a 69 R/T Charger.

Stroke my 69 Camaro to a 383

Redo the body on my 70 Chevelle that after 2 years has more bumps than a teenager with acne
Not good news about the Chevelle..
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

WCC

Post by WCC » Sat 25 Nov 2017, 21:31

I actually don’t want anything else. Since I finally manage to get my ‘71 E body Cuda a few months back I just can’t get enough of driving her. She is such an unbelievably sweet car to drive and I need to pace myself to not put on too many miles. :D My only problem is my little two year old daughter loves riding in her as much and I need to get a special toddler car seat made for her, so cannot take her with all the time.

Once I get my ‘58 truck back from Tiago my V8 needs will be fully satisfied. :mrgreen:

CBRadio

Post by CBRadio » Sun 26 Nov 2017, 03:33

PLEASE SANTA - Capri Perana - I promise I have been good boy all year.....

Punch

Post by Punch » Sun 26 Nov 2017, 12:24

Many years ago my Mother in Law wanted a fast English sporty type vehicle for Christmas, I offered her a MG, nope she didn't like them. Second option was an Austin Healey, nope didn't like that either. I thought about a Broom and pointed black had but settled on a Jaguar, this was the best investment I made. After a few days she went into the cage to feed it, haven't seen her since then. :oops: :oops:

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sun 26 Nov 2017, 18:28

WCC wrote:
Sat 25 Nov 2017, 21:31
I actually don’t want anything else. Since I finally manage to get my ‘71 E body Cuda a few months back I just can’t get enough of driving her. She is such an unbelievably sweet car to drive and I need to pace myself to not put on too many miles. :D My only problem is my little two year old daughter loves riding in her as much and I need to get a special toddler car seat made for her, so cannot take her with all the time.

Once I get my ‘58 truck back from Tiago my V8 needs will be fully satisfied. :mrgreen:
Any pics of the Cuda? Belated congratulations!
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sun 26 Nov 2017, 18:29

Punch wrote:
Sun 26 Nov 2017, 12:24
Many years ago my Mother in Law wanted a fast English sporty type vehicle for Christmas, I offered her a MG, nope she didn't like them. Second option was an Austin Healey, nope didn't like that either. I thought about a Broom and pointed black had but settled on a Jaguar, this was the best investment I made. After a few days she went into the cage to feed it, haven't seen her since then. :oops: :oops:
:lol:
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8

WCC

Post by WCC » Sun 26 Nov 2017, 22:43

Punch wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ZA Perana wrote:
Sun 26 Nov 2017, 18:28
Thanks, really love this car. Not keen to post pics online as I made the mistake before and they ended up on FB.

CBRadio

Post by CBRadio » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 04:25

Sort of new to this so what is it about the Cuda photos on the internet? Is there something I am missing. Are people trying to copy the cars?

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Mon 27 Nov 2017, 07:00

WCC wrote:
Sun 26 Nov 2017, 22:43
Punch wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
ZA Perana wrote:
Sun 26 Nov 2017, 18:28
Thanks, really love this car. Not keen to post pics online as I made the mistake before and they ended up on FB.
383 or 440?
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8

Social Media