Gumtree: 1976 Ford F-100 Single Cab

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
maxman

Gumtree: 1976 Ford F-100 Single Cab

Post by maxman » Mon 07 Mar 2016, 18:16

Wow, this is frikkie foose at his finest.

Lol at the door panels........ Custom

Please view this ad:

1976 Ford F-100 Single Cab,
http://www.gumtree.co.za/a-cars-bakkies ... 0188977409

Price: R 140,000

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... gumtree.za

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk
'71 XW Fairmont GT (silver fox)
'96 Yamaha Vmax (muscle bike)

Kermit

Re: Gumtree: 1976 Ford F-100 Single Cab

Post by Kermit » Mon 07 Mar 2016, 19:34

It might not be every ones taste, sadly I know people who would like that :? , but you have to admit, we have all seen allot worse. :lol: :lol:
Times fun when you're having flies!

IndianaJones

Post by IndianaJones » Mon 07 Mar 2016, 19:46

What saddens me about vehicles like that is...

I get reminded that we in SA have persons, like the builder, which have some seriously good skills, there are features on the truck that look very good. Often times there are some innovative ideas part of the build, but it is how it all blends together, which is the problem.

Just because one thing looks cool, and another looks cool, it does not automatically mean they would look cool together.

Kermit

Post by Kermit » Tue 08 Mar 2016, 09:33

Well said. I have looked at a few local rat rods, or the more irritating "rust rods", and find it is just an accumulation of parts. Guys also seem to be afraid of changing stance, wheel base and sectioning a body. The skills are there, but they don't seem to think things through. Just like make up to a woman, less is more. I always say " Good idea, Bad execution". I have seen guys start off great, but somewhere along the line start losing focus and it completely nullifies all the good work done.

Case and point!
Times fun when you're having flies!

Social Media