WANTED: CLASSIC CARS, AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS, PAGODA, CAMARO,

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
naeemsr

WANTED: CLASSIC CARS, AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS, PAGODA, CAMARO,

Post by naeemsr » Mon 25 Jan 2016, 10:08

I AM A COLLECTOR LOOKING TO EXPAND MY COLLECTION. I AM LOOKING FOR CLASSIC CARS (IN PARTICULAR AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS, CLASSIC MERCEDES (PAGODA), CLASSIC JAGUAR (E TYPE), CLASSIC CADILLAC, BUICK, OLDSMOBILE, PONTIAC, CHEVY CHEVROLET, CHEV, CAMARO, MUSTANG, GTO, CHEVY CHEV CHEVELLE MALIBU, BEL AIR, IMPALA, PARISIENNE, BEAUMONT, 230SL, 250SL, 280SL

I WILL PAY CASH AND WILL PAY A FAIR PRICE BUT NO FANCY UNREALISTIC PRICES.

CARS CAN BE IN GOOD CONDITION OR PROJECTS

ters

Re: WANTED: CLASSIC CARS, AMERICAN MUSCLE CARS, PAGODA, CAMA

Post by ters » Mon 25 Jan 2016, 16:31

You were prompted to do an introduction after your first post in 2014: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16333&p=117483#p117483 ...yet never complied? Please introduce yourself to the Forum...

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Mon 25 Jan 2016, 19:59

ters wrote:You were prompted to do an introduction after your first post in 2014: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=16333&p=117483#p117483 ...yet never complied? Please introduce yourself to the Forum...

Ters.
I agree. I suspect I know Naeem for years back when I ran the V8 Club. He had two/three Camaro's as well as a 1970 Fastback Mustang.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

Burnthosetyres

Post by Burnthosetyres » Tue 26 Jan 2016, 06:44

Naeem has had many cars. He owned the red 68 RS/ SS that a new member bought recently from Claude. He is a DURBAN guy who lives in CPT.

Naeem just introduce yourself and interact with member, share some of your cars, past & present.

What happened to that 70 Charger project you bought from Robin about 3 years ago?
'A Camaro is a little animal that eats Mustangs!'

Social Media