When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
FairmontGT
Site Admin

Forum

Post by FairmontGT » Tue 22 Sep 2009, 22:00

Mostly the forum is a nice place where we can talk about cars and enjoy the hobby we all love. Also I think we all enjoy a bit of banter and a laugh. But there will always have to be rules on a forum to keep it a place where there can be meaningful discussions.

If you want to be nasty to people this forum is not for you.

If you want to make a little gang to call people names like in school this forum is not for you.

If you want to talk politics or religion this is not the place to do it.

Personally I don't mind a good rude joke and I don't have a problem with a few swearwords if you feel passionate about something. I don't know everything about running this forum, and I'm open to suggestions. Sometimes some moderators might also do conflicting things depending on their views. But if you have a problem with how things are moderated and you don't have the decency to pm me or another moderator and discuss it, then this forum is not for you either.

To all the people that think you have all the wisdom that know how to run and moderate a forum and don't want to discuss it with me, but like to post it in backhanded comments, your type of comments are not welcome here. Be constructive or don't post.

If you post enough offensive stuff that I have to wade through after several people complain, I will just delete all your posts. I don't have the time to go through hundreds of mostly meaningless posts.

Nobody has a right to use this forum, and if there have been enough complaints about you, you will be removed.
Yes we did build muscle cars in RSA!!!!
http://www.africanmusclecars.com

Social Media