• ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Grizz1963

Re: GRIZZ, CRAIG, DENNIS’ 2018 USA Road Trip

Post by Grizz1963 » Mon 01 Oct 2018, 08:17

First V8 wrote:
Fri 21 Sep 2018, 10:19
Please Grizz dont stop posting your antics and trip reports here . I followed the last one with great enjoyment and laughs , Good luck going forward .
Thank you First V8

Well, the road trip is completed from my end, Craig still has to do a final report and comments.

It was an amazing trip, leaving me wanting more, as always.

I am once again sorely tempted by a V8 to drive and mess with until I get back on with the C10

This one.....

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/206 ... evy-blazer

Will be getting insurance quotes today

Then decide.

KSF

Post by KSF » Wed 03 Oct 2018, 17:33

Another epic US road trip adventure. Thanks for linking and posting. Even more interesting that the sites and cars, are the people you meet. Real people, refreshing change from the cardboard cut-outs and plastics often portrayed in the media.

You and Craig could probably get crowd funded for another one soon. Oh and please tell Craig, rather poor effort on the Burt Reynolds mustache tribute! :D Maybe add some dye for depth and definition... :P

Grizz1963

Post by Grizz1963 » Sat 06 Oct 2018, 00:10

KSF wrote:
Wed 03 Oct 2018, 17:33
Another epic US road trip adventure. Thanks for linking and posting. Even more interesting that the sites and cars, are the people you meet. Real people, refreshing change from the cardboard cut-outs and plastics often portrayed in the media.

You and Craig could probably get crowd funded for another one soon. Oh and please tell Craig, rather poor effort on the Burt Reynolds mustache tribute! :D Maybe add some dye for depth and definition... :P
Thank you KSF for the reply.

I would love the idea of a crowd fund, but also add in spontaneous video component using up to three GoPro cameras to record it all.

RASSIE

Post by RASSIE » Mon 08 Oct 2018, 18:44

Hi Grizz F the rest as we love your posts!! Many members sit on the beach as they are ShXX scared for sharks!!!! So am I!! :lol: :lol:
Post my friend, as you are part of the forum who make it work!!!! The forum took a knock as it start as a Fairmont GT forum to sell S.A. muscle cars!! (My own view)!!!! Moxr me if I am wrong because the last GT was sold for R.600 000!!!!! I still restore them for OZ and Australia as I love it!! Age hit me as crime did but not to worry as I was born in SOUTH AFRICA!
Divorce knocked all hard, financially and emotionally and is always a very hard knock as many member know. No kids involve do not make it easy!!
Be sharp as we are with you!!.
Rassie.
http://www.rassiesauto.co.za/
“Cowboys do not ride donkeys”
“I will die driving a V8”

Grizz1963

Post by Grizz1963 » Tue 09 Oct 2018, 09:16

Dankie Rassie.

It seems this forum won’t let me post updates in this thread. Copy and paste that is.

I do have its full thread here if you want to follow.

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/206 ... zer-bought

The Blazer will be an interesting car to own and drive.

Already onto it.

Grizz1963

Post by Grizz1963 » Tue 09 Oct 2018, 09:17

PS.

It keeps giving me 404 FORBIDDEN messages.

So I decided not to keep trying.

Social Media