Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
RASSIE

Rassie super busy.

Post by RASSIE » Wed 16 May 2018, 07:59

I am not on the forum as plenty as in the old days. Worker quality and crime really take time as I can only rely on my own experience. I am also selling as many unused parts I will never use again. So any member looking for a Ford Ranchero, Fairlane, Fairmont as well as F100 parts, try me. This pay for security alarms and Led spotlights. The 50W Led is a master. Now we run 16 cameras that record. They broke 2 weekends into my friends garages 2 houses from me and we spot them on the recorded camera as the 3 guys did so at 2 am in the morning and at 11 am came back carry the stolen stuff. We investigate and found shirts and jackets hidden in the drains as the also change shirts so you cannot identify them. My friends 2 big dogs was also poisoned and died in 5 hours. A strange thing was said by the Blue security chief who came to look at the camera footage and said if we chase them never run behind him but next to him as the witch craft make them faster if you run behind the guy. 8O I belief this as my sons are fast and will outrun them easy as they were the fasted when in school and the short guys use to stay in front. Not all were so lucky as a few did came short after we caught them.
Now as I work with solar, generators and gas they want me to register for whatever reason??
Well to the positive part I am moving doing 10 peoples job in one day. The winter and rain also make it bad and careful planning is needed.
Have a good day to all members.
Rassie.
http://www.rassiesauto.co.za/
“Cowboys do not ride donkeys”
“I will die driving a V8”

Social Media