AVOID THIS COMPANY

Chat about anything that doenst fit in anywehere else
Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Post Reply
User avatar
Shaughn
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon 19 Dec 2016, 00:29

AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by Shaughn » Sun 09 Jul 2017, 10:18

If you ever need to move a car, i strongly recommend you AVOID these guys Autogistixs from KZN.

No only do they lie, deliver cars late, their staff also steal parts off your cars while on the road.

Management dont bother replying or assisting, worst worst experience in moving a car ever.. 100% AVOID AVOID..

User avatar
Shaughn
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon 19 Dec 2016, 00:29

Re: Autogistixs - AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by Shaughn » Sun 09 Jul 2017, 10:20

They run under multiple names, another name they use is IDEAL CARGO

User avatar
Can-Am ZN
Posts: 735
Joined: Mon 23 Jun 2014, 15:27
Location: Valley of 1000 Hills, KwaZulu-Natal

Re: Autogistixs - AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by Can-Am ZN » Sun 09 Jul 2017, 11:04

Thanks for the heads-up.

Admin, do we have a dedicated thread for naming and shaming? If not, we should perhaps consider one!
Gavin

1974 Chev Can-Am 302
1991 BMW 325iS Evolution (SOLD)


"The sad reality about the uneducated is that they don't know that they don't know." - Me

Image

User avatar
ters
Posts: 4156
Joined: Thu 19 Jan 2012, 19:39
Location: Pretoria

Re: Autogistixs - AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by ters » Sun 09 Jul 2017, 16:32

Can-Am ZN wrote:
Sun 09 Jul 2017, 11:04
Thanks for the heads-up.

Admin, do we have a dedicated thread for naming and shaming? If not, we should perhaps consider one!
I have changed this topic to a "sticky"...heading edited?

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

First V8
Posts: 1188
Joined: Fri 03 Dec 2010, 17:08
Location: Boksburg
Contact:

Re: AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by First V8 » Sun 09 Jul 2017, 18:22

I agree in naming and shaming although it might not be the correct etiquette on a public forum . How else would one know if ABC company is the correct one to deal with when transporting , servicing cars or buying parts unseen . I have moved a few cars on carriers and always wanted feed back or tracking methods on progress .
2010 Chev Lumina SS
1968 Chevy Impala (SOLD)
1968 Vw Beetle ( SOLD)
1963 Mini Pick Up ( Exported to UK )

User avatar
Shaughn
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon 19 Dec 2016, 00:29

Re: AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by Shaughn » Sun 09 Jul 2017, 18:44

If you want shit service and your stuff stolen use them, by all means. But i wont use them again and i have dealt with many others, so i know what is a basic standard, these guys are utter scum.

WCC
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon 23 Jan 2017, 20:45

Re: AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by WCC » Tue 11 Jul 2017, 12:08

Thanks for the heads-up!

I've recently used www.openroadcarriers.co.za - dealt with a very nice guy by the name of Frank. He provided great communication throughout and was a pleasure to deal with. I even got emails late at night re progress so this shows their commitment to customer service.
Incidentally, they were the only ones I've contacted that included insurance - just a base of R250k included as part of their standard fee. All the others did not want to insure a classic car.
Needless to say I was impressed with their service and will use them again. :D

VetteGP
Posts: 109
Joined: Thu 18 Jun 2015, 18:30

Re: AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by VetteGP » Tue 11 Jul 2017, 15:12

WCC wrote:
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 12:08
Thanks for the heads-up!

I've recently used www.openroadcarriers.co.za - dealt with a very nice guy by the name of Frank. He provided great communication throughout and was a pleasure to deal with. I even got emails late at night re progress so this shows their commitment to customer service.
Incidentally, they were the only ones I've contacted that included insurance - just a base of R250k included as part of their standard fee. All the others did not want to insure a classic car.
Needless to say I was impressed with their service and will use them again. :D
I used them too and was very impressed with them.
Current cars:
1972 Opel Manta
1969 Opel GT
1980 Corvette
1971 Opel Kadett Coupe (Current Restomod build)
1966 Opel Kadett Coupe (Future restoration)
1948 Chevy 3600 Pickup

For Sale: 1971 GM Ranger

Ex: 1969 Opel Kadett Coupe, 1959 Opel Rekord P1

WCC
Posts: 114
Joined: Mon 23 Jan 2017, 20:45

Re: AVOID THIS COMPANY

Post by WCC » Tue 11 Jul 2017, 21:50

VetteGP wrote:
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 15:12
WCC wrote:
Tue 11 Jul 2017, 12:08
Thanks for the heads-up!

I've recently used www.openroadcarriers.co.za - dealt with a very nice guy by the name of Frank. He provided great communication throughout and was a pleasure to deal with. I even got emails late at night re progress so this shows their commitment to customer service.
Incidentally, they were the only ones I've contacted that included insurance - just a base of R250k included as part of their standard fee. All the others did not want to insure a classic car.
Needless to say I was impressed with their service and will use them again. :D
I used them too and was very impressed with them.
That's great to know. Frank mentioned they also provide discounts for repeat business. He seems like the kind of guy that will do whatever he can to deliver a good service.

Post Reply

Social Media

     

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mollytaylor1965 and 15 guests