Forum sterf/ or what is it ,cold and rain?

Chat about anything that doenst fit in anywehere else
Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
bmwmaniac

Re: Forum sterf/ or what is it ,cold and rain?

Post by bmwmaniac » Wed 29 Nov 2017, 19:15

Can-Am ZN wrote:
Wed 29 Nov 2017, 18:35
Grizz1963 wrote:
Wed 29 Nov 2017, 10:09
I have been in two minds about replying to this thread.

I still check in regularly, especially on the Cars on other sites section and General where IndianaJones used to do such a great job of pulling stuff together for us. (I nearly bought one of his finds, but it was sold by the time I contacted the seller)

I used to find it addictive, looking at all the cars he found, every entry.

I stopped updating my Truck thread due to the comments and PM's that came my way, and would delete the whole thread in spite, if I could...... But I have noticed that loads of people still look at it weekly, around 100 plus, so all the kark that I did post in there must have been of interest to some.

I really wish more people would contribute to these forums, rather than just be users.

Sometimes a simple comment makes the regular posters make more effort.

I really want this unique resource (and it is a resource) to be successful.
I was not aware of the negativity surrounding the posts on your thread, Grizz, as I did not really follow.

None of us are privy to your personal messages so do not know what was sent to you privately, but I just want to say that I am appalled that anyone would have the gall to level criticism to anything that you post on your truck thread!

It is YOUR thread on YOUR truck and YOU post whatever YOU want there...NOBODY has any right whatsoever to criticise or post any negative commentary on anything that you feel you want to post there.

It is clearly evident how popular your truck thread has proven to be on the forum, and am sure there is and will continue to be a loyal following on the forum.

Post whatever YOU want, it is YOUR tread on YOUR truck...don't allow any disruptive member discourage you from posting whatever YOU want there!

Those who find no interest in what you post can simply scroll by.

I hope to see your revive your thread and that you continue to report on something which you are clearly passionate about, and hope that the forum Admins and/or Mods do what mods are supposed to do :D
:D :D :D :D :D
"If you park your car, walk away and don't look back, you're driving the wrong car"

johan wepener

Post by johan wepener » Thu 30 Nov 2017, 09:04

I agree with the other members.

Grizz, continue to post your postings please. Should anybody not be interested, well, easy. He/she will not

pay attention to that.

You are long overdue with posting re your latest trip to the USA .

Regards

Johan
JOHAN WEPENER

IF YOU WISH TO DRAW AN INFERENCE IT HAS TO BE CONSISTENT WITH ALL THE PROVEN FACTS.IF NOT, THE INFERENCE CANNOT BE DRAWN

Grizz1963

Post by Grizz1963 » Thu 30 Nov 2017, 19:46

johan wepener wrote:
Thu 30 Nov 2017, 09:04
I agree with the other members.

Grizz, continue to post your postings please. Should anybody not be interested, well, easy. He/she will not

pay attention to that.

You are long overdue with posting re your latest trip to the USA .

Regards

Johan

Thanks guys.

I will not post up on that truck thread of mine anymore, as the objectors can fill the section with all their builds and exact "on topic" stuff, that way I do not have to put up with unpleasantness

Clearly, it's not what they wanted to see, so they can fill the forum with all their contributions.

In the mean time though.....

My latest totally impulse trip to America is on this link below.

Just be warned, it is not only about cars, so some may be very disappointed, even pisssed off.

Click Link:

http://forum.retro-rides.org/thread/199 ... ll-updates

Hope you enjoy anyway.

Social Media