MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Chat about anything that doenst fit in anywehere else
Forum rules
When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
User avatar
rogerfelix
Posts: 84
Joined: Sat 23 Aug 2014, 11:21
Location: Cape Town

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by rogerfelix » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 12:30

Just a note, I meant something to be checked out of a mechanical nature....

johan wepener
Posts: 1191
Joined: Mon 24 Sep 2012, 17:24
Location: Durbanville

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by johan wepener » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 13:15

Rambler Rogue, Andre(FPT), Kavesh,Insomnia,Werner and Roger Felix:

Thanks for the best wishes.I sincerely appreciate it :D

Yes,this is a rather nasty operation and it takes a concerted effort to get used

to the effects of it.

My first check-up to measure the success is end April 2015.

Thanks again

Regards

Johan Wepener
JOHAN WEPENER

IF YOU WISH TO DRAW AN INFERENCE IT HAS TO BE CONSISTENT WITH ALL THE PROVEN FACTS.IF NOT, THE INFERENCE CANNOT BE DRAWN

Impala Crazy
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue 18 Jan 2011, 20:26
Location: Midrand

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by Impala Crazy » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 14:06

[quote="johan wepener"]Rambler Rogue, Andre(FPT), Kavesh,Insomnia,Werner and Roger Felix:

Thanks for the best wishes.I sincerely appreciate it :D

Yes,this is a rather nasty operation and it takes a concerted effort to get used

to the effects of it.

My first check-up to measure the success is end April 2015.

Thanks again

Regards

Johan Wepener[/quot

Johan;
Sterkte! Cancer can be cured. The latest medical technology helps a lot.I know as a fact that there will be some "Plumbing" challenges after the operation but this is temporary and it is a process to recovery. I went through that and it was successful.Wish you well!!

Heita!

User avatar
ters
Posts: 4203
Joined: Thu 19 Jan 2012, 19:39
Location: Pretoria

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by ters » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 19:22

I missed this thread?! 8O

The subject is taboo amongst men in society to talk about, why? Awareness is the first step to prevention. Thanking you for posting Johan, creating awareness. All the best for a speedy recovery!

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

Impala Crazy
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue 18 Jan 2011, 20:26
Location: Midrand

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by Impala Crazy » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 20:27

ters wrote:I missed this thread?! 8O

The subject is taboo amongst men in society to talk about, why? Awareness is the first step to prevention. Thanking you for posting Johan, creating awareness. All the best for a speedy recovery!

Ters.
It is quite interesting that we take our cars for check ups and service but we neglect to do the same for ourselves.But I think I will shut up now, I think I am not making sense to most people. Each to his own I think. Thought I could share an experience.

User avatar
ters
Posts: 4203
Joined: Thu 19 Jan 2012, 19:39
Location: Pretoria

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by ters » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 20:48

Impala Crazy wrote: It is quite interesting that we take our cars for check ups and service but we neglect to do the same for ourselves.But I think I will shut up now, I think I am not making sense to most people. Each to his own I think. Thought I could share an experience.
Please do not see my post as a negative response. Trying to figure why men/society sees prostate related conditions as a "no-go" subject? Sure your post makes sense, a personal trauma shared makes men aware it can happen to any of us!

Glad to hear yours was treated in time, and successfully so.

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

User avatar
FPT
Posts: 1365
Joined: Wed 21 May 2008, 09:30
Location: Bloemfontein South Africa

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by FPT » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 20:53

I surely got a wakeup call and need to book a checkup.

As said we neglect ourselfs due to work, cars, etc. Might seem embarresing but get it done okes...
Greetings
André

There is no Replacement for Displacement!!!

Impala Crazy
Posts: 258
Joined: Tue 18 Jan 2011, 20:26
Location: Midrand

Re: MONITOR YOUR HEALTH

Post by Impala Crazy » Wed 28 Jan 2015, 21:14

ters wrote:
Impala Crazy wrote: It is quite interesting that we take our cars for check ups and service but we neglect to do the same for ourselves.But I think I will shut up now, I think I am not making sense to most people. Each to his own I think. Thought I could share an experience.
Please do not see my post as a negative response. Trying to figure why men/society sees prostate related conditions as a "no-go" subject? Sure your post makes sense, a personal trauma shared makes men aware it can happen to any of us!

Glad to hear yours was treated in time, and successfully so.

Ters.
The post was meant to support your statement. You are right.

Post Reply

Social Media

     

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests