When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
gordini

You Dutchmen you

Post by gordini » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 00:37

ZAPerana,
this is where I need to draw the line about my banning and the way you handled it. In this topic all 3 of the rules were broken...go figure. You banned me because I said you have a testosterone problem, which was the truth but not the reason. You banned me because I "insulted" the Aussies, which is a hunk a shit.

You banned me because you had a personal thing with me which started when I posted my location in my posts...if you cant remember, go look its still there. People here called other people Dutchmen and you do not even blink an eye. The way you regulate the forum sucks and you know it. You are a youngster relying on your dads assets and you want to throw you weight around here. You do not even have a measured way of regulating the forum. you do not act because you are not a Dutchman, and you do not care about it.

You said the general part of the forum are too general....who are you to decide that young man. Go figure...its the most popular part of the forum. This is where we had created buddies and friends. Where are you???

I took some time to check your posts on the forum...more than 5000. You tell me which one out of the 5000 was there to be used for a newbie to learn something. Maybe 10...all your posts was short handed with words like, agree, beautiful, etc or a smiley here and there.

You had your knife in for me because I was about to become the top poster on the forum. I showed that out to about 20 forum users that emailed me and we all agreed. In the 14 days you banned me you posted like a madman.

I am out of this forum till you resign, and that's not a threat, do as you like..

I also wish to thank the 30 members of the forum that emailed me and asked me to come back and told me you overplayed your hand. grow up son, some day you will need this advice....

I have 3 children , all older than you, and they know when too keep the toys in hand and when to throw it out.

I will show you pieces of PM I send to some forum users that I have answered . I will not let the dogs out on them but I think you need to read strekking of the words...its all copy/pasted:

Hoesie dinge,
Our friend ZA Perana, acted like ZA Reana, and he banned me from the forum as he say, protecting the Aussies from me. I did some wrongs before...2 times but i immediately asked forgiveness for that. No need from him to tackle me and make that he need to protect all the Aussies in the system.

Let me tell you the secret as XXXX told me. I was 20 posts away of becoming the top poster on the forum and his position was in jeapordy...thats why he banned me.Look at all the posts he made in the time i was banned..almost 50. Please go figure. He banned me without a warning...totally against forum rules...he is a youngster trying to throw his weight around. I have ample guys mailing me about that.
I am not a fool and a guy that will cause unhappiness and conflict. I am direct...what you get is what you see. This flippen runt do not even acknowledge the fact that i lure people to the forum and encourage people to post. In fact...he hold it against me. he is a total nut case.
he made me rethink my situation on the AMCF. Is it worth my while that a youngster like him can determine my faith on a forum like this where i was trying my utmost best to make the forum a success and to keep it alive.

I have now had time to rethink my position here on the forum...i do really not need a snotbox youngster to rule and regulate my life to such an extent that he has the total and last say on the forum. I tried to get the forum owner to intervene the situation but he was too slapgat.He maintained that he knew too little on whats going on the forum to comment. If I was the CEO of a company with more than 2000 workers....hey man, its my work to know whats cooking.

Go figure my friend and talk to me.. i like you and your style . I think my days on this forum is numbered...

Next one..

You know maybe I am having a sense of humour failure here but how many time do you need to refer to Aus as an upside down country. Once its funny, twice its less funny and the third time it could become offensive to the Australian members of this forum,

Added to which it has nothing to with someone looking for GT parts

Are you from Aussie :?: :?: if not why do you waste your time to comment :idea: :idea: if a annoy an Aussie i will accept :idea: Try and get a good nights rest ;) ;)

Mooi so Basie!!! Mannetjie gooi gewig rond..... :roll: .Gee hom gas, hy is heeltemaal te windgat..

Next one
Ai ai......Pm oom Tiaan, hy sal sy gat skeur vir die laaitie!

This is only a few of the PM's...if you want I can also show you some emails....

You are too young mate to make a fool of yourself.. think about it. You will need this advice some time when you grow up.
I do not need to be here although I made a lot of friends and had good times here... Resign mate and leave the moderation to the guys qualified to do it :idea: :idea: :idea:
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..

From Malmesbury

Bearhawke

Re: You Dutchmen you

Post by Bearhawke » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 17:04

Gordini:

You're upset; that's quite obvious. That stated: my being a Moderator elsewhere (Allpar) I can understand ZA's point of view about trying to keep a lid on things. Your post is incendiary on several levels............especially the comments about you being the 'top dog' in post count and ZA being threatened about that. Really? Unless I've really misjudged the man, ZA seems to be reasonable to me.
Bearhawke in Az, USA

1998 Plymouth Grand Voyager minivan.

jlebenon

Post by jlebenon » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 18:02

Gordini you beauty , tell them straight cousin ....
2006 lumina ute
1973 El camino 353ci

Moering Tool

Post by Moering Tool » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 19:50

When there is a fight between a member and an admin, the end of the fight does not boil down to who is right or, who has the best arguments, it's who has access to the ban button.

Personally, I agree with Basie in pointing out the double standard. There were at least three people who voiced their offense at the dutchman element thing, and nothing was done.

That said, I personally think people should grow some thick skin and chill out. Dutchmen, darkies, rooinekke, charros and upside down skaapnaaiers alike.

We all have the right to become angry, but none of us have the right not to be offended. It's once you grasp the latter that you stop needing the former.

Peace!

Billytheyid

Post by Billytheyid » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 19:54

You guys have achieved exactly what you aimed for. A dull, boring, crap forum with all the moderators sniffing ea h others asses like dogs. Man the fuck up Gordini, I never whined when I was banned 20 times for being interesting.

ters

Post by ters » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 19:58

Billytheyid wrote:You guys have achieved exactly what you aimed for. A dull, boring, crap forum with all the moderators sniffing ea h others asses like dogs. Man the fuck up Gordini, I never whined when I was banned 20 times for being interesting.
Dkatz/phoenix??!!

T.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 20:05

In respect of the Dutchman thread, it was deleted, not by myself as I had not seen the thread, nor have I been on line for most of today, thus one of the other admins took action in respect of that thread.

Had I seen it I would have taken the appropriate action.

I have said it before and I will say it again, any content which attacks the being of a specific member will not be tolerated, there is a difference between a debate and personal insults. Debating doesn't involve insulting people, most of the time debating usually will end in an agree to disagree scenario.

Its really about respecting the differing opinions of others, without attacking that person because their opinion does not correlate with yours.

I really think the forum rules in the orange block above are pretty self explanatory and the reasonable person scenario is always best.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 20:07

Billytheyid wrote:You guys have achieved exactly what you aimed for. A dull, boring, crap forum with all the moderators sniffing ea h others asses like dogs. Man the fuck up Gordini, I never whined when I was banned 20 times for being interesting.
I still don't know why you stopped posting because you had some interesting points of view and I don't recall you ever actually insulting a person directly.

Maybe I just look at life differently but if someone calls me car crap I just laugh it off, we don't all need to have the same opinions but its the way an opinion is expressed that makes all the difference.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

antonvds

Post by antonvds » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 21:45

Einstein was not only a physician/mathematician, but a very wise man too.

He quoted:
Weak people revenge.
Intelligent people forgive.
Intelligent people ignore.

Think of the possibilities once applied?

gordini

Post by gordini » Sat 09 Aug 2014, 22:22

ZA Perana wrote: because their opinion does not correlate with yours.
That's just where the whole scenario started...my opinion did not correlate with yours and you banned me...why, because you can :idea: :idea: :idea:
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..

From Malmesbury

Social Media