Post by Insomnia » Tue 07 May 2013, 11:52

:lol:
Attachments
DIY.JPG
DIY.JPG (195.62 KiB) Viewed 1924 times

gordini

Re: Laughing matters

Post by gordini » Tue 07 May 2013, 19:05

Good girls loosen a few buttons when it's hot. Bad girls make it hot by loosening a few buttons.

Good girls only own one credit card and rarely use it. Bad girls only own one bra and rarely use it.

Good girls wax their floors. Bad girls wax their bikini lines.

Good girls blush during love scenes in a movie. Bad girls know they could do it better.

Good girls think they're not fully dressed without a strand of pearls. Bad girls think they're fully dressed with just a strand of pearls.

Good girls wear high heels to work. Bad girls wear high heels to bed.

Good girls say, "Don't... Stop..." Bad girls say, "Don't Stop..."
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..

From Malmesbury

Leonvdb

Post by Leonvdb » Wed 08 May 2013, 10:54

:lol:
Attachments
Marriage.jpg
Marriage.jpg (56.37 KiB) Viewed 1882 times

gordini

Post by gordini » Wed 08 May 2013, 11:30

Leonvdb wrote::lol:
Ouch :!: :!: :!: :lol: :lol:
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..

From Malmesbury

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Wed 08 May 2013, 12:06

"HEY, YOU IN TROUBLE NOW!!"
Attachments
Shark.JPG
Shark.JPG (33.34 KiB) Viewed 1873 times

73Ranchero

Post by 73Ranchero » Wed 08 May 2013, 13:37

8O 8O 8O O Shi............................!

That's why I don't swim in their water and they don't bite me on land. :lol: :lol: :lol:
There's no substitute for cubic inches
Deon

Insomnia

Post by Insomnia » Mon 13 May 2013, 09:44

What is Old?

"OLD" IS WHEN..... Your sweetie says, "Let's go upstairs and make love," and you answer, "Choose one, I can't do both!"

"OLD" IS WHEN.. Your friends compliment you on your new alligator shoes and you're barefoot.

"OLD" IS WHEN. A sexy babe catches your eye and your pacemaker opens the garage door.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... Going bra-less pulls all the wrinkles out of your face.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You don't care where your spouse goes, just as long as you don't have to go along.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... You are cautioned to slow down by.... The doctor instead of by the police.

"OLD" IS WHEN.... "Getting a little action" means I don't need to take any fibre today.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... "Getting lucky" means you find your car in the parking lot.

"OLD" IS WHEN..... An "all-nighter" means not getting up to wee

First V8

Post by First V8 » Mon 13 May 2013, 16:05

Banned from Walmart .

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately, like most men, I found shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunate, my wife is like most women - she loves to browse.Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Walmart Dear Mrs. Woolf,Over the past six months, your husband has caused quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against your husband, Mr. Woolf, are listed below and are "documented by our video surveillance cameras"
1. June 15: He took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in other people's carts when they weren't looking.
2. July 2: Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. July 7: He made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.
4. July 19: Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away'. This caused the employee to leave her assigned station and receive a reprimand from her Supervisor that in turn resulted in management getting involved causing management to lose time and costing the company money
.5. August 4: Went to the Service Desk and tried to reserve a bag of chips
.6. August 14: Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area
.7. August 15: Set up a tent in the camping department and told the children shoppers they could come in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department - to which twenty children obliged
.8. August 23: When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'Emergency Medics were called.
9. September 4: Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.
10. September 10: While handling guns in the Sports department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.
11. October 3: Darted around the Store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' Mission Impossible' theme.
12. October 6: In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madonna look' by using different sizes of funnels.
13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'
14. October 22: When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed the fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!
15. Took a box of condoms to the checkout clerk and asked where the fitting room was.And last, but not least:
16. October 23: Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, and then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper inhere.' O
2010 Chev Lumina SS
1968 Chevy Impala (SOLD)
1968 Vw Beetle ( SOLD)
1963 Mini Pick Up ( Exported to UK )

Mopar 440

Post by Mopar 440 » Tue 14 May 2013, 11:25

During a lady's medical examination, the doctor says:- "Your heart, lungs, pulse and blood pressure are all fine. Now let me see the bit that gets you ladies into all kinds of trouble."

The lady starts taking off her underwear but is interrupted by the doctor.

"No! No! Don't take off your clothes... Just stick out your tongue!"
(O O {]{]{]||[}[}[} O O)

Mopar 440

Post by Mopar 440 » Tue 14 May 2013, 11:30

not allowed to name your kid V8????? :lol: :lol:
(O O {]{]{]||[}[}[} O O)

Social Media