HI ALL MEMBERS

A place where new members can introduce themselves and the forum members can get to know them.
Forum rules
Please the introduction first.

When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Include your real location in your user profie please.
hanov0

Re: HI ALL MEMBERS

Post by hanov0 » Wed 09 Dec 2009, 20:29

Intake manifolds now available for your next Clevor engine
Posted by: "Tim" tmeyer@frontiernet.net t_meyerinc
Tue Dec 8, 2009 7:47 pm (PST)

http://www.tmeyerinc.com/B&Aintake.html

With the addition of these intake manifolds and the piston availability, building a Boss engine can be very easy. 302 to 454 cubic inches are possible.
Cheers
Hano'

For custom Aluminum work www.saicperformance.com

PROSTOCK

Post by PROSTOCK » Fri 11 Dec 2009, 08:36

Hey Hano

Thanks for the lead bud I know Bush performance used to do the intakes but they closed down.I then saw that Edelbrock do the e boss intake but its a dual plane street intake,good to know that the track boss intake single plain is also still avail :D

I think seems im only building a 347 clevor ill go for the street boss intake ;)

Thanks again Hano

Later T 8)
302%20street%20boss.gif
302%20street%20boss.gif (10.41 KiB) Viewed 472 times
there is no replacement for displacement..........................

lemuel

Post by lemuel » Thu 17 Dec 2009, 14:39

PROSTOCK wrote:Hey all

Posted a couple of times but realised ive never properly introduced myself and thought no time like the present ;)

My name is Terence and work at Motown auto parts in Cape town with Oldschool.
Its been a while since ive had a project my last beast was a 454 big block chev el camino.Since then i married my wife and had a little petrol head whose first words im proud to say were broom broom,so yet another up and coming enthusiast 8)

I am now building a 302w clevor engine using 302c 2v quenched heads also thinking about stroking the bottom end 347.my request to you guys is any info you have on this type of build whether it be personal expierience in building one or photos advise on cams,carbs etc please post.
At this stage i just want to get as much info together as possible almost like a guy trying to decide what colour to spray is car :lol:

thanks for the gr8 forum ;)
Knew it was you :lol: You can call Vic, we have built a few of those, there is one racing down there so he will be able to give you some good advice, and some nice small tricks of the trade to make it even better
Chow
Janet

Social Media