New guy intro

A place where new members can introduce themselves and the forum members can get to know them.
Forum rules
Please the introduction first.

When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Include your real location in your user profie please.
Rumble86

New guy intro

Post by Rumble86 » Wed 24 Feb 2021, 15:30

Hi all, thanks for letting me join the forum. My name's Jody and I'm from Cape Town, I've been browsing the site for a little while now learning as much as I can.

I've finally found myself a Ford Capri and thought it was time to join up and ask the experts for advice and help. A very knowledgeable gentleman will be giving the Capri a respray and reupholster starting around March. I'll post pics of the build progress as it goes.

For now I need some help decoding the data plate on the car, I've seen the Capri Mk1 Data plates post by IndianaJones, but there are two codes on my plate that doesn't appear on his list. And I can't find accurate info on this. But I'll post separate topic for that.

Looking forward to contributing :D

ters

Re: New guy intro

Post by ters » Wed 24 Feb 2021, 17:28

Rumble86 wrote:
Wed 24 Feb 2021, 15:30
Hi all, thanks for letting me join the forum. My name's Jody and I'm from Cape Town, I've been browsing the site for a little while now learning as much as I can.

I've finally found myself a Ford Capri and thought it was time to join up and ask the experts for advice and help. A very knowledgeable gentleman will be giving the Capri a respray and reupholster starting around March. I'll post pics of the build progress as it goes.

For now I need some help decoding the data plate on the car, I've seen the Capri Mk1 Data plates post by IndianaJones, but there are two codes on my plate that doesn't appear on his list. And I can't find accurate info on this. But I'll post separate topic for that.

Looking forward to contributing :D
Welcome Jody!

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

paulusvrotius1

Re: New guy intro

Post by paulusvrotius1 » Thu 25 Feb 2021, 15:09

Welcome Jody and good luck with your Capri resto. We look forward to pics of the project. :mrgreen:
Cheers

My AMC:
1971 Capri Perana Yellow/Blk.

Old Fords never die because some clotheads keep bodging them back together!!

Social Media