Hi Everyone

A place where new members can introduce themselves and the forum members can get to know them.
Forum rules
Please the introduction first.

When posting topics on the forum please make sure:
  • ● The posts are not political
  • ● The posts are not about religion
  • ● Please keep posts civil and don't be nasty to other members
Include your real location in your user profie please.
Gerard0911

Hi Everyone

Post by Gerard0911 » Sat 21 Sep 2013, 19:38

Good Day My name is Gerard from KZN im 23. Really love Chevrolet V8s. Joined a while ago but never got to introduce myself. I drive a Land Rover Discovery 2 V8 ES. Its a real fuel eater and no fun. But very good running van.

Thank You

Gerard0911

Re: Hi Everyone

Post by Gerard0911 » Sat 21 Sep 2013, 19:59

Also meant to say been searching for a muscle car for a very long time just haven't found any good ones especially that some people and there prices I don't know what they see in terms of there price. We use to have a El Camino for a long time then my dad gave it to my uncle and he had it for a while going through like 4 engines and eventually sold it. Been searching for a 60s Chevrolet Coupe like Camaro and Chevelle but super hard to find.

gordini

Post by gordini » Sat 21 Sep 2013, 23:49

Welcome here Gerard..enjoy the forum ;) ;)
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..

From Malmesbury

Billy_the_Kid

Post by Billy_the_Kid » Sun 22 Sep 2013, 06:58

Good day Gerard and welcome to the forum. It all depends on how much you are willing to spend, just keep on looking. Good things come to those who wait.

Cheers
William
My current rides
Ford Cortina Ldv 3.0L V6
Ford Transit 2.5L V6
Kawasaki GPZ 550 Customized
Kawasaki GPZ1100

ters

Post by ters » Sun 22 Sep 2013, 07:04

Welcome Gerard! Search the web for tips on how to improve fuel consumption
on your Landy. Some I saw claim up to 1litre less per 100km! These claims
are by owners, and not companies selling gimmicks.....

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

Burnthosetyres

Post by Burnthosetyres » Sun 22 Sep 2013, 07:21

Good day & welcome Gerhard. What is your budget? Are you looking for a project or completed car?
'A Camaro is a little animal that eats Mustangs!'

Gerard0911

Post by Gerard0911 » Sun 22 Sep 2013, 12:12

Thanks Gents. You are right Billy good things do come to those who wait. We don't really know what exactly we will pay as it varies depending on the car but also looking for a bargain. Me and my dad love cars and really take good care of our cars. Normally when I find a car I normally look at the value on Hargerty they have a valuation tool. Burnthosetyres we came and had a look at your awesome Apache it was really hard to say no to your van but it would have been impossible to own it as it wouldn't have fit in our garage and wouldn't have been able to keep a van like that outside. It was our first Apache we had saw and got a shock by its size. My dad till this day said we should have just bought it. Your Camaro is also really awesome the way you take care of your cars I also admire that. We looking for a complete car as we don't know who we would take a car to if we had a project car. Thanks guys for the help I really appreciate it.

Social Media