Good Karma

Post any parts or cars here that you discovered that could be useful to other forum members in future.
streetfighter

Good Karma

Post by streetfighter » Fri 31 May 2013, 09:04

Morning folks, haven't posted any progress lately on the Chevvy, but been struggling with parts, and then........The project has gotten a kick forward, got a strengthened front end for the firenza and headers with pipes to fit the 350.BIG thanks to Warren for calling my mate and letting him know that the stuff was available!And BIG thanks to Alwie, for letting the spares go at more than reasonable prices!So chuffed that you still get good guys in this game, that don't want to screw each other.Will post pics of the progress of the Chevvy, as soon as I resize them, Cheers.

gordini

Re: Good Karma

Post by gordini » Fri 31 May 2013, 13:58

We are waiting :!: :!: :!:
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..

From Malmesbury

ters

Post by ters » Fri 31 May 2013, 20:17

streetfighter wrote:Morning folks, haven't posted any progress lately on the Chevvy, but been struggling with parts, and then........The project has gotten a kick forward, got a strengthened front end for the firenza and headers with pipes to fit the 350.BIG thanks to Warren for calling my mate and letting him know that the stuff was available!And BIG thanks to Alwie, for letting the spares go at more than reasonable prices!So chuffed that you still get good guys in this game, that don't want to screw each other.Will post pics of the progress of the Chevvy, as soon as I resize them, Cheers.
I completely forgot reading your intro on the Little Chevy :oops:
http://www.africanmusclecars.com/forum/ ... hp?t=12052.

Please do update with progress pics!

Ters.
When it comes to the wife its easier to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission!
AMC Forum now accessible on Tapatalk! http://www.tsclassicclinic.co.za/

streetfighter

Post by streetfighter » Fri 19 Jul 2013, 08:36

Hey there all, finally got some pics resized of the parts I picked up for my car.Front suspension is in with corsa ventilated discs and rover calipers.Bare block with box is sitting in place, just need to make up mounting brackets.Yo Gordini, how is your firenza coming along?Let me know if you are needing parts, maybe I can help.Cheers for now,kurt.
Attachments
SAM_3.jpg
SAM_3.jpg (174.09 KiB) Viewed 3834 times
SAM_2.jpg
SAM_2.jpg (168.52 KiB) Viewed 3834 times

Johann65

Post by Johann65 » Fri 19 Jul 2013, 09:37

Dem 'r Moerse muskel gesauzd 8O 8O Like!! :D
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

Social Media