Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post any parts or cars here that you discovered that could be useful to other forum members in future.
Post Reply
powerflow randburg
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed 27 Mar 2019, 12:17

Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by powerflow randburg » Tue 09 Apr 2019, 09:14

HI guys

We offer a wide range of services from custom headers to full stainless exhaust systems, our workmanship is of the highest quality.

We can design to spec of the vehicle or custom build to your own spec.

Furthermore we can build your exhaust for concours specifications.

We are situated at 97 Republic Road, Randburg.

Our contact numbers are 011 326 0684 / 082 334 76 79.
Attachments
IMG-20190326-WA0002(1).jpg
IMG-20190326-WA0002(1).jpg (101.81 KiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG-20190326-WA0001(1).jpg
IMG-20190326-WA0001(1).jpg (140.47 KiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_20190305_104632.jpg
IMG_20190305_104632.jpg (2.49 MiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_20190302_105821.jpg
IMG_20190302_105821.jpg (4.18 MiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_20190301_162011.jpg
IMG_20190301_162011.jpg (2.86 MiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_20190228_162102.jpg
IMG_20190228_162102.jpg (2.36 MiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_20190118_095307.jpg
IMG_20190118_095307.jpg (3.35 MiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_20181220_155421.jpg
IMG_20181220_155421.jpg (980.75 KiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_6610.JPG
IMG_6610.JPG (3.8 MiB) Viewed 342 times
IMG_6578.JPG
IMG_6578.JPG (2.25 MiB) Viewed 342 times
d80ce7eb-8fb5-4688-ae65-727cee6c41a4.jpg
d80ce7eb-8fb5-4688-ae65-727cee6c41a4.jpg (82.26 KiB) Viewed 342 times
cc170e75-fd48-4d72-ba92-e75b0dc5b263.jpg
cc170e75-fd48-4d72-ba92-e75b0dc5b263.jpg (77.4 KiB) Viewed 342 times
86036ce3-c794-486b-a4b0-3848ca70a8a9.jpg
86036ce3-c794-486b-a4b0-3848ca70a8a9.jpg (103.97 KiB) Viewed 342 times

Picard
Posts: 140
Joined: Mon 26 Sep 2011, 10:12

Re: Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by Picard » Tue 09 Apr 2019, 16:59

You guys helped me out with a downpipe on my e90 320d and I was impressed.

Can recommend.

shoedoos
Posts: 448
Joined: Fri 06 Nov 2009, 11:16

Re: Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by shoedoos » Wed 10 Apr 2019, 23:00

nice work, congratulations.....as a matter of interest, what did the system in the Impala cost? Headers look very clean...

User avatar
ZA Perana
Posts: 7270
Joined: Sun 15 Jul 2007, 18:01
Location: Cape Town

Re: Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by ZA Perana » Thu 11 Apr 2019, 19:17

Welcome to the forum, some impressive workmanship there.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

powerflow randburg
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed 27 Mar 2019, 12:17

Re: Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by powerflow randburg » Fri 12 Apr 2019, 11:03

shoedoos wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019, 23:00
nice work, congratulations.....as a matter of interest, what did the system in the Impala cost? Headers look very clean...
HI there

there are 2 options available,

Option 1 : Full stainless 304 grade tig welded system (3Inch) with stainless steel tig welded headers mandrill, R 18950.00

Option 2 : Full stainless steel with mild steel headers R 14500.00


Regards

Maverick
Posts: 650
Joined: Sat 02 Mar 2013, 10:14
Location: Rynfield
Contact:

Re: Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by Maverick » Thu 18 Apr 2019, 14:13

powerflow randburg wrote:
Fri 12 Apr 2019, 11:03
shoedoos wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019, 23:00
nice work, congratulations.....as a matter of interest, what did the system in the Impala cost? Headers look very clean...
HI there

there are 2 options available,

Option 1 : Full stainless 304 grade tig welded system (3Inch) with stainless steel tig welded headers mandrill, R 18950.00

Option 2 : Full stainless steel with mild steel headers R 14500.00


Regards
I need a free flow system for my 2007 Ford F250 TDI, double cab.

Its a single pipe, from the turbo down.

What will you charge me for that?

User avatar
RASSIE
Posts: 6370
Joined: Tue 11 Sep 2007, 13:17
Location: Amanzimtoti, S.A.
Contact:

Re: Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by RASSIE » Sat 20 Apr 2019, 07:42

You are really put extra effort on those welding and bending. Hard to find that standard as it will also last for many years. You got impressive workmanship there. O winder if Power flow in Jacobs, Durban can give the same? Rassie.
http://www.rassiesauto.co.za/
“Cowboys do not ride donkeys”
“I will die driving a V8”

powerflow randburg
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed 27 Mar 2019, 12:17

Re: Powerflow exhaust randburg

Post by powerflow randburg » Thu 02 May 2019, 15:16

Maverick wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019, 14:13
powerflow randburg wrote:
Fri 12 Apr 2019, 11:03
shoedoos wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019, 23:00
nice work, congratulations.....as a matter of interest, what did the system in the Impala cost? Headers look very clean...
HI there

there are 2 options available,

Option 1 : Full stainless 304 grade tig welded system (3Inch) with stainless steel tig welded headers mandrill, R 18950.00

Option 2 : Full stainless steel with mild steel headers R 14500.00


Regards
I need a free flow system for my 2007 Ford F250 TDI, double cab.

Its a single pipe, from the turbo down.

What will you charge me for that?

Hi there

A full Downpipe and stainless steel free flow will cost you R 8950.00, thats for a 3inch system ...

Post Reply

Social Media

     

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests