Lots of Fords found to be exported

jlebenon

Re: Lots of Fords found to be exported

Post by jlebenon » Thu 26 Jun 2014, 22:40

That could be the bunch ... I think we just found them ....
2006 lumina ute
1973 El camino 353ci

Boxy MS33

Post by Boxy MS33 » Sun 29 Jun 2014, 04:58

Bird 455 wrote:There's a few GT's at Warrens place that's leaving to OZ... I counted 10 cars about 3 weeks ago. Also 2 SS's, a gold Capri Perana, a Monaro & I think 2 utes. I'm sure the GT spares that was there could easily fill a few containers. I believe all the cars & spares went to one buyer. I took pics but I have to clear with Warren before I post them up. All the GT cars were in running order except his beige personal one. If these are the cars then its legit.
Yes that could be them do we have any more info/photos etc.
Fairmont GT Registry
Do I have your details???
What we learn helps ALL.
http://www.safairmontgt.com.au/

rick

Post by rick » Sun 29 Jun 2014, 08:32

HI Boxy I had a call from a guy in AUS that fits the profile he wanted to buy GT's, ute and spares he was also an ex policeman strange :!: 20/30 GT'S in one place and know one has seen them very very strange :!: :!: :!: I do have his number. THANKS RICK

johan wepener

Post by johan wepener » Sun 29 Jun 2014, 09:46

On planet earth all assets are handled according to economics.

For instance--since the RSA Rand became weak against the Australian Dollar

the citizens of Australia are in a good spot to import classic cars they adore from South Africa

by the hundreds. And so for British Pound etc etc.

I cannot blame any South African selling his/her car for good money to some-one in Aussie,

Brittain etc. The reason is that economics is the overriding factor.Nobody can escape that.

I do not mind to be banned from this Forum because I have said something that is,according to me

the truth and nothing else than the truth.

The bottom line is this: It is ,from a South African point of view utterly irrrepairable tragic

that the majority of our Fairmont GT's are not any more on our soil, but instead somewhere

in Australia and New Zeeland. Our heritage was given away for a few gold coins. And the reason---

for reasons not applicable here-- the freefall of our Rand.

The only positive flowing from the weak Rand is that we are able to build and export, as a business,

many new vehicles to many countries overseas.Somewhere under the bonnet of those

cars are a little tag " Build in the Republic of South Africa"

Johan
JOHAN WEPENER

IF YOU WISH TO DRAW AN INFERENCE IT HAS TO BE CONSISTENT WITH ALL THE PROVEN FACTS.IF NOT, THE INFERENCE CANNOT BE DRAWN

Boxy MS33

Post by Boxy MS33 » Sun 29 Jun 2014, 20:29

rick wrote:HI Boxy I had a call from a guy in AUS that fits the profile he wanted to buy GT's, ute and spares he was also an ex policeman strange :!: 20/30 GT'S in one place and know one has seen them very very strange :!: :!: :!: I do have his number. THANKS RICK
Hi Rick thanks for the reply the puzzle is becoming more clear thanks so much for answering this post.
Yes 20-30 cars is a lot of cars someone must know of them OR are they all ready in Australia. I haven't heard of any new ones for sale so I do question them bein in Australia.
To purchase that many cars would be very expensive.
Fairmont GT Registry
Do I have your details???
What we learn helps ALL.
http://www.safairmontgt.com.au/

RASSIE

Post by RASSIE » Thu 18 Sep 2014, 18:55

I am sure the market will never stop till all is gone.
S.A. do need the money! :(
Rassie.
http://www.rassiesauto.co.za/
“Cowboys do not ride donkeys”
“I will die driving a V8”

SAFTGT

Post by SAFTGT » Tue 06 Jan 2015, 03:22

Any further update on these GT's "coming to Aus"....any red ones......PS I am still looking for my Dads red GT

regards
Henry

Social Media