A place to give details for upcoming events and some nice pictures afterwards.
- Posts: 897
- Joined: Mon 12 Jan 2009, 09:37
daily drive: VW 1.4 9n3 polo
weekend drive: '72 ford capri v6
- Posts: 211
- Joined: Wed 17 Mar 2010, 01:14
- Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
I saw a terrific orange MK4 3.0s...
Have you more photos of it??
Great images, thanks for sharing them with us.
Eternal Life King Taunus and Queen Cortina
- Posts: 6374
- Joined: Tue 11 Sep 2007, 13:17
- Location: Amanzimtoti, S.A.
Thanks for all the nice pictures. You did a great job for us not being there to see the show at home.
- Posts: 7303
- Joined: Sun 15 Jul 2007, 18:01
- Location: Cape Town
Great pictures, thanks for posting!
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged
Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.
- Posts: 109
- Joined: Tue 03 Nov 2009, 18:49
- Location: Durban
I cant see any pictures, and the blog page isnt loading....
Any ideas ?
1969 Ford Thunderbird
1976 Chevrolet Caprice Classic
- Posts: 4764
- Joined: Sun 12 Aug 2007, 13:53
- Location: Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Thanks a lot Wobash.
Soooo maany nice cars.
That Wolsley Mini is yet another ZA only special - in the rest of the world Wolsley Minis had a extended boot like the Mini Mk3.
- Posts: 115
- Joined: Wed 19 Nov 2008, 12:24
- Location: Cape Town
Great photos woblz, thanks for posting them and sharing with us.
The dust will choke you blind,
The lust will...choke your mind.
- Posts: 89
- Joined: Fri 11 Apr 2008, 17:56
- Location: Cape Town, SA
awesome pics, thanks dude!
What are those two GT40 looking cars with the whole roof lifting up?
Life is what happens when you are busy making plans...
- Posts: 519
- Joined: Thu 27 Aug 2009, 19:23
- Location: Durban. SA.
Eagle GT. Another South African creation
That's how I roll. Down the hill 'cause the car won't start and the brakes don't work.
- Posts: 5363
- Joined: Tue 08 Jan 2008, 18:16
- Location: Where the whiner in the recliner is....
Thanx for the pix mate.
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests