Eurojet scooter parts Cape Town

Post here if you are looking for hard to find parts
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
dom

Eurojet scooter parts Cape Town

Post by dom » Sat 03 Aug 2019, 10:21

Morning!

Not quite sure who else to ask, but Eurojet in 125 Buitengracht seems to be closed. Where can I get assistance for a scooter which I want to revive from a 10-year hybernation?

If it's only the batterie, I go to Trac-Mac. But what about other parts? Where were these things built?
Nothing is as it seems!

werner

Re: Eurojet scooter parts Cape Town

Post by werner » Sat 03 Aug 2019, 21:04

I think Eurojet is like Motomia and BigBoy ,a local name for Chinese imports. The more reliable ones was from Taiwan, but the Mainland China has caught up very quick. Allmost all their engine parts of the older models is interchange able. Chinese motorcycle spares in Durban rd Bellville has moved across the road and is across the road from the road coming from D F Malan school. (At the robot).

A chap with the name Eugene is working from the storage facility in Blackheath. He will give you a price on parts and after payment order it from the main supplier in PE. I do have his number if you are interested.

Motomapro is on the old Motomia premices , old Goodwood Hotel, but I dont like to go there.

Two months ago I needed to change my daughter's Motomia back tyre and could only get a tube at Trac-Mac. Eventually I got a tyre at Chinese motorcycle spares, but they could not fit it. Back at Trac-Mac, they fitted it for free.

This Motomia pacino, 200cc, has started light smoking when starting in the morning, but nothing while riding. It is now using a bit of oil. It has 60 000 Km on the clock.

dom

Post by dom » Mon 05 Aug 2019, 22:52

Thank you!!
Nothing is as it seems!

dom

Post by dom » Mon 28 Mar 2022, 18:40

Today I went on a search for the light switch of this 150 cc Euro Jet.
It is the same as a Big Boy and they guys on Durban Rd (Nothern Moto) tried to assist. No luck with a new part

I keep looking. Used is fine, too.
Scooter switch.jpg
Scooter switch.jpg (340.89 KiB) Viewed 2825 times
Nothing is as it seems!

werner

Post by werner » Tue 29 Mar 2022, 12:03

werner

Post by werner » Tue 29 Mar 2022, 12:28

Might try Aliexpress,

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/3295058 ... mainSearch

The supplier in the above link does not ship to SA, but scroll down to the bottom of page and there is other suppliers with same item and different prices and shipping costs. Looks like China does not post to SA anymore.

Social Media