Ford bellhousing separator plate

Post here if you are looking for hard to find parts
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
Batman

Ford bellhousing separator plate

Post by Batman » Tue 04 Sep 2018, 20:19

Hi Everyone, been a loooong while since I posted on the Forum. Had to put the Fairlane on the backburner for a while with the birth of my second creeping eerily closer :P
Over the last couple of moths I have been struggling to sort out my starter / ring gear issues on the car. It used to sound like the end of the world every time I tried to start the car. Endless hours and thousands of rands later I eventually got the correct ring gear and matching clapper starter. The last thing in the way of the car finally running after about 8 years building it, is the correct separator plate, which I cannot find ANYWHERE! I am looking for a for the correct bellhousing separator plate for an automatic gear box, with a 157 ring gear and clapper starter. Even if I could just borrow one as a template it would be GREATLY appreciated!
Optel goed is hou goed

RASSIE

Re: Ford bellhousing separator plate

Post by RASSIE » Thu 06 Sep 2018, 09:10

Batman I am glad you need this as I lost your number. I got and you got what I need. :lol: :lol:
Cell: 0822022818.
Attachments
20180830_110122.jpg
20180830_110122.jpg (64.53 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
http://www.rassiesauto.co.za/
“Cowboys do not ride donkeys”
“I will die driving a V8”

Social Media