Supercharged Lumina

Try here if you want something specific
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
lumi-fan

Re: Supercharged Lumina

Post by lumi-fan » Tue 30 May 2017, 14:49

Yup 400kw atw is more than enough. You will have to learn to drive it properly though. Anything more than 1cm of throttle input will make the rears to lose traction.

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Tue 30 May 2017, 21:57

lumi-fan wrote:
Tue 30 May 2017, 14:49
Yup 400kw atw is more than enough. You will have to learn to drive it properly though. Anything more than 1cm of throttle input will make the rears to lose traction.

Its going to the Professor aka Izak for a look over before I bring it to CT. I had originally hoped to do classic Aussie style road trip but work commitments put paid to that. The idea of blasting through the Karoo had big appeal. As did stopping at any small town I could find to see if the V8 is still remembered fondly in rural SA. Maybe one day!

I doubt I will ever turn the traction control off.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

lumi-fan

Post by lumi-fan » Wed 31 May 2017, 18:06

Dont turn it off. Izak will map it that it will have some degree of wheel spin. Works a treat.

Social Media