For Sale (project).

Sell parts for muscle cars
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
wally

Re: For Sale (project).

Post by wally » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 07:21

tauruck...you are acting like a girl...

don't generalise the whole community by saying "we don't tolerate bull".
Hemi's questions were legit. would ou buy something off somebody go through the expensive exercise, only to find out it doesn't suit your vehicle!!??
http://www.projectamazinggrace.org - Uniting the world's Christian community in one song on 8 November 2015 @ 15h00 GMT. Come sing with us!

Hemi_Jay

Post by Hemi_Jay » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 09:32

Yeah I would buy shocks for a non-existent car... Call me a wannabe I dont care, at least I dont go around insulting people I dont even know. I needed shocks for a custom fabbed tri-four link, how difficult is it to answer a simple question?? This makes me laugh....
MOPAR: Move Over Plymouth Approaching Rapidly

383CUDA

Post by 383CUDA » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 13:03

I need to butt in here, Hemi_jay knows what his doing and has an amazing knowledge of Mopars, he needs to know because he needs to be accurate. There are pics of his car on this forum, and they speak for them self. its not a "4 banger", its a 496 big block rip your head clean off accelerator.
Web: www.automotivefocus.co.za
Mail: Info@automotivefocus.co.za
Instagram: automotive__focus

Johann65

Post by Johann65 » Fri 03 Jul 2009, 15:46

Ag Ja Ou Swaer!!! That's the way it goes!!!
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

Social Media