67 mustang convertible

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Tony69

Re: 67 mustang convertible

Post by Tony69 » Tue 08 Dec 2009, 23:20

mahleu wrote:I've drilled holes in my floor to let the water out but I still try and avoid the heavy rain cos then my lights stop working.
Hey Mahleu,
What car?

lemuel

Post by lemuel » Mon 14 Dec 2009, 17:19

Hi Guys
I am selling this on behalf of a client, the car is an original convertible, but the previous owner reconed something was missing, and put a fastback rear panel in the car. We are in the process of bringing in a new complete roof, with the correct panel to complete... I include the vin so you guys can run it and see that it is actually the correct one, and no it is not Lorna from the Mustang club. Sorry I am advertising a lot, and not adding more imput, appologise, and will make up for it :D
This is actually a great and informative site, did mail links to a lot of my regular clients so they can too add some imput...
Keep up the great work, it is nice having a site where everyone can chat about their dreams....
Vin no: 7T03C168085
Data plate: 76A I 6A 19 91Z A W
This originally had a 289 V8, and again guys, we can complete for whoever wants it, and we will also be able to supply and fit the year correct 289 if so needed/requested. We like to see these classics remain in South Africa where we too have a big heart for...

TIMOTHY MUDALI

Post by TIMOTHY MUDALI » Tue 15 Dec 2009, 12:50

the rear panels for a fastback are different from what i see.i stand corrected but what you have is a chopped up coupe.the fastback has a different rear glass and fenders.if he had chosen to make it a fastback,then it would not look like that.
something seems amiss?????????????

tim

PROSTOCK

Post by PROSTOCK » Tue 15 Dec 2009, 13:11

Hey guys

Just my 2 cents worth I know the lady in question and only as a compliment to uncle vik if you saw her you guys wouldnt be so hard on her ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
there is no replacement for displacement..........................

Tony69

Post by Tony69 » Tue 15 Dec 2009, 13:55

Lemuel
I'm sorry for talking crap here, i didn't mean to be mean :oops: Nor was I suggesting that you are to blame, I figured it was a clients car...

I still can't wrap my head around it though, that it's an original conv. The front windscreen frame is all wrong for a conv. Maybe your client is hiding something :roll:
Unless the beadings are missing
Attachments
1967_ford_mustang_convertible2.jpg

lemuel

Post by lemuel » Wed 16 Dec 2009, 12:12

Hi Guys
I will go view the car over the weekend to check it out myself, I did check and it seems to have some bits missing, a lot of the beadings actually, so will update as I go see it ok:-) We restore mustangs and other classics, and it is always a joy to finish a great project. We go through major pains to replace any rusted and damaged bits, our last project cost in excess of 300 000 to complete as almost everything was missing and damaged, but the Pony ended up stunning. I include a pic:-)
What do you think?
Attachments
DSC00180.JPG

HKGTS186S

Post by HKGTS186S » Wed 16 Dec 2009, 13:09

I like it ;)

Reminds me a little of mine.
AUS Muscle and RSA Muscle closely related !!!

Tony69

Post by Tony69 » Wed 16 Dec 2009, 16:56

I saw that car in Roodepoort about a week ago, a few blocks from Goldwagen (or something like that), is it the same one?

Very nice condition :)

lemuel

Post by lemuel » Thu 17 Dec 2009, 14:23

Tony69 wrote:I saw that car in Roodepoort about a week ago, a few blocks from Goldwagen (or something like that), is it the same one?

Very nice condition :)
Yup that is the one... we went all out to make her a stunning car, the owner luckily did not mind spending his hard earned cash on this one. We also got it from a guy, lots of putty lots of everything missing, once we sandblasted half the car was gone, so we replaced fenders, hood, luggage compartment door, the only thing left was the cab, new doors new glass, complete new interior, new roofling, vyniltop, new centreconsole, wheels the lot. Even the propshaft had to be replaced, but was well worth it in the end. :D

lemuel

Post by lemuel » Thu 17 Dec 2009, 14:24

PROSTOCK wrote:Hey guys

Just my 2 cents worth I know the lady in question and only as a compliment to uncle vik if you saw her you guys wouldnt be so hard on her ;) ;) :lol: :lol:
If you are who I think you are, give me a call at the office, been trying to get hold of you, nobody wants to give me your number:-)

Social Media