1972 Chev SS

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Bevan VR

1972 Chev SS

Post by Bevan VR » Fri 23 Aug 2019, 05:54

Hi All,

I would like to sell one of my Chev SS locally in South Africa, I know they are hard to come by and most are going abroad.

Its a big project - It was in a garage, a tree fell on the garage and the car got damaged. Roof is dented (luckily only in the middle and not on the sides) It will require a new front clip or that one has to be repaired. Front left fender is damage beyond repair and same with the bonnet.

Has tags, 308 4 speed. Car is very complete. Needs new floor pans, some rust repair has been started by previous owner.

I would be interested in offers over R75k and would be willing to swap for a 4 door holden or Chevrolet that is original or that has been restored. Not interested in any projects.

Thanks,
Attachments
IMG-20190823-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20190823-WA0004.jpg (95.01 KiB) Viewed 7574 times

Darryl N

Re: 1972 Chev SS

Post by Darryl N » Sat 02 Nov 2019, 06:27

Hi. Is this vehicle still available?
Darryl

Social Media