1997 Ford Ranchero Outback

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
ftpguy

1997 Ford Ranchero Outback

Post by ftpguy » Thu 20 Jul 2017, 10:14

The Outback with the twin tanks,limited slip diff,benchseat,and the column shift,original,and in pretty good shape,bought last year,and planned on getting her mint,

Have done a full stainless steel exhaust,cleaned up the wiring-it had a "sound system in..."front discs replaced,and serviced the gearbox,flushed the cooling system and new thermostat and cap fitted,and many more things.

Still needs-gearbox,or tps switch sorting out,drives great/smooth on upshifts,but does not want to shift down,and bonnet needs painting.

cost way more than 40k asking price,but have too many projects...

cel 082 95936eight six will put some pics up shortly.

Racer-X

Re: 1997 Ford Ranchero Outback

Post by Racer-X » Mon 04 Sep 2017, 16:11

Hi

I am not interested in buying as i have one of my own as a project.

perhaps post a few pics?

Social Media