*SOLD*1972 Ford Fairmont XY GT

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
lumi-fan

Re: *SOLD*1972 Ford Fairmont XY GT

Post by lumi-fan » Tue 18 Oct 2016, 14:32

Maverick wrote:
RASSIE wrote:You are a good sales man!! I am sure you can sell a box matches to the Devil. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Both your GT,s were super nice!! Well done.
Rassie.
Thanks Rassie. After 2 months of advertising it locally and having my time wasted, I advertised it on a page overseas and sold it in a week.

Its just painful dealing with local buyers. One had the face to offer me R150k without even seeing the car. I mean really?
Very believable.

When I advertised my wife's Touareg for R700k earlier this year (dealers were charging R750k to R820K for similiar models), I had 2 dealers offering me around R600k.

I just laughed and declined. Eventually traded it for R680k on the GLE I ordered for her.

Social Media