Opel Manta

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
johan wepener

Re: Opel Manta

Post by johan wepener » Sat 03 Sep 2016, 09:48

Nuvesh

I rest my case !

Regards

Johan
JOHAN WEPENER

IF YOU WISH TO DRAW AN INFERENCE IT HAS TO BE CONSISTENT WITH ALL THE PROVEN FACTS.IF NOT, THE INFERENCE CANNOT BE DRAWN

barrydorr

Post by barrydorr » Sat 03 Sep 2016, 14:53

johan wepener wrote:When a forum member bona fide advertises a vehicle or whatever on this forum, it is not fair towards that forum

member when another forum member criticises the object that has been advertised, the price or whatever.

It is not good manners to put a stick in the wheel of a co-member's effort to sell something. It is wrong.

Please do not hide behind the notion that every-one has the right to his or her opinion. That argument

is not only selfish, but also totally irrelevant in this specific circumstances. And it does the Forum no good.

Never do to others which you do not wish upon yourself.

Johan
1st... I gave my opinion on an open Forum which would engage an discussion...

2nd...I asked a question on an open Forum which would engage an discussion...

3rd...This is not gumtree, junkmail, facebook that will quickly sell a car.

4th...I asked the question to Burt.

5th...I am a big Opel Manta Fan and know these cars very well and have seen al lot of them for sale over the years some in good and some in bad condition...

6th...i never questioned the price...i questioned the 'project' rather it being a parts car as it has no engine, no papers and no windscreen and a fair amount of rust...

7th...i love coming to this forum rather than the facebook because here you can (or could) give you opionion without being put on the cross for it.

8th...@Burt i do apologize if my question regarding the rust offended you...

I rest my case!
My Toys:
1974 Opel Manta 1900 DL
2008 Mitsubishi Outlander

1972 Toyota Corona MKII 1600 - Bakkie (SOLD)
1991 Opel Kadett GSi 2lt-16V Superboss (SOLD)

johan wepener

Post by johan wepener » Sat 03 Sep 2016, 22:00

It took you a whole 8 points to say eventually something sensible.
JOHAN WEPENER

IF YOU WISH TO DRAW AN INFERENCE IT HAS TO BE CONSISTENT WITH ALL THE PROVEN FACTS.IF NOT, THE INFERENCE CANNOT BE DRAWN

barrydorr

Post by barrydorr » Sun 04 Sep 2016, 07:09

johan wepener wrote:It took you a whole 8 points to say eventually something sensible.

I really don't understand your issue here, and why YOU are attacking my comment.
And reading Nuvesh his comments I am not the first one you are attacking on certain comments...

The post is from Burt, I gave my opinion and ask a question regarding the rust to Burt but some how you got offended ???

Just let a discussing be...If you are not interested in the discussion of topic just hold your piece or scroll to the next topic, I am sure that Burt is very capable to tell me if he doesn't like my opinion.

You are to one making it a hell of an issue and even though i apologized (by the way not to you), Burt gave an answer on the rust.

Anyway can we talk cars again.

As i said I love the Opel Manta and it breaks my heart when i see a Manta in this state I sure would love to see them all back on the road and restored.
My Toys:
1974 Opel Manta 1900 DL
2008 Mitsubishi Outlander

1972 Toyota Corona MKII 1600 - Bakkie (SOLD)
1991 Opel Kadett GSi 2lt-16V Superboss (SOLD)

johan wepener

Post by johan wepener » Sun 04 Sep 2016, 09:58

Barry, please rest your case :D :lol:
JOHAN WEPENER

Social Media