72" Valiant Charger 2Door

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Conrad

72" Valiant Charger 2Door

Post by Conrad » Sun 23 Nov 2008, 10:50

Hey guys i reduced the price on the valliant,, i dont have space for it under a roof so it has to go.
New price: R15 000 not neg.

Johann65

Re: 72" Valiant Charger 2Door

Post by Johann65 » Sun 23 Nov 2008, 13:44

Get me a buyer for my Sani and we can possibly talk business!!! I think some pics are essential in order to do some cost estimating and what are the specs? LHD or RHD? 6 or 8? Running not running? Licensed? etc. My Malibu project is nearly complete.
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

Conrad

Re: 72" Valiant Charger 2Door

Post by Conrad » Mon 24 Nov 2008, 09:32

Your right,, i think i do have a pic of the car somewhere, and will be more specific on the specs..
Give me some info on the sani and a price?? Myself's looking for a bakkie, but guess i have to let my old bakkie and Charger go first..eish

Social Media