XY GT For Sale

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Johann65

Re: XY GT For Sale

Post by Johann65 » Fri 02 May 2014, 16:51

Maverick wrote:
jlebenon wrote:Human nature ....
More like SA sellers.
Must be careful not to price themselves out of the market :roll: :roll:
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Fri 02 May 2014, 21:06

Looks like a good buy.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8
Chevy Lumina Supercharged

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Fri 02 May 2014, 22:07

Thing that people dont understand is a decent price gets a lot of interest, like this car.

Problem is greedy people will immediately take is an opportunity to play hard to get and inflate their price. I see this every day.

gordini

Post by gordini » Fri 02 May 2014, 23:11

You're right Maverick :? :? they want x for the car and the moment you are interested they go beserk with the price :!: :!: Thats the reason why i export most ot the cars i buy :idea: :idea:
In my old age...
i drink a tripple,i see double and i act single..

From Malmesbury

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sat 03 May 2014, 08:38

gordini wrote:You're right Maverick :? :? they want x for the car and the moment you are interested they go beserk with the price :!: :!: Thats the reason why i export most ot the cars i buy :idea: :idea:
You have no idea how ironic and funny I find the above. :lol: Beserk and prices and export, these are all dots that don't connect.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8

Wait not for tomorrow to do what can be done today, live each day for one knows not what the next day may hold.

BURT

Post by BURT » Sun 04 May 2014, 09:43

Maverick wrote:Thing that people dont understand is a decent price gets a lot of interest, like this car.

Problem is greedy people will immediately take is an opportunity to play hard to get and inflate their price. I see this every day.
Maverick I would not go as far as saying SA sellers its more human nature.Most people do this from richest of rich to the poorest of the poor all over the world .A small percentage would say first come first served. Who knows nine out of ten one of the buyers could be offering them 20k extra or more .

It is extremely frustrating to some ,while others will call it business

Just my 2 cents

Cheers

ZA Perana

Post by ZA Perana » Sun 04 May 2014, 11:22

BURT wrote:
Maverick wrote:Thing that people dont understand is a decent price gets a lot of interest, like this car.

its more human nature.
Agreed on that 100%.
Alfa GTV 3.0
Ford Capri Perana V8

Maverick

Post by Maverick » Sun 04 May 2014, 19:41

BURT wrote:

Maverick I would not go as far as saying SA sellers its more human nature.Most people do this from richest of rich to the poorest of the poor all over the world .A small percentage would say first come first served. Who knows nine out of ten one of the buyers could be offering them 20k extra or more .

It is extremely frustrating to some ,while others will call it business

Just my 2 cents

Cheers
As much as I'd love to agree, we have a bad reputation amongst collectible car buyers around the world.

FPT

Post by FPT » Mon 05 May 2014, 12:11

Weekend over and I still have not received an answer. :(

I am also not going to keep on phoning to complete my favour. :cry:

Will see what happens.
Greetings
André

There is no Replacement for Displacement!!!

Michael H

Post by Michael H » Tue 06 May 2014, 02:38

Looks like a good example of a Fairmont Gt, Is It staying in S.A?

Social Media