FAIRMONT GT FOR RESTORATION

Sell your muscle car
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
  • ● All adverts must include pictures and a price. This is not a bidding site.
  • ● Please respond to enquiries, if you don't respond your add will be removed.
  • ● Please change an item heading to SOLD when it is sold.
  • ● Members are allowed 12 adverts per year to make sure the forum stays an enthusiast platform.
Gunter

Re: FAIRMONT GT FOR RESTORATION

Post by Gunter » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 20:06

Kash...you can ask what you want - but not a good idea to 'advertise' on a enthusiasts site - its not what we are generally about, to make a quick fortune
try Autotrader or Junkmail.
RACECAR spelt backwards spells RACECAR.....

KASH GTS

Post by KASH GTS » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 20:07

lino

glad to see you got my point.

cheers

zahistorics

Post by zahistorics » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 20:19

Kash,

Your arrival here on the site merely to advertise is not welcome. Even worse is your attitude to our members.

As you say, you have every right to buy and sell at whatever prices you choose - just not here and not in the manner you do it.

Stealth GT

Post by Stealth GT » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 20:20

PasH GTS I think one can ask whatever you want for your car I also think before you post items for sale you should show the common decency of first reading through some of the threads and see what the members are all about sure most of us love our cars some make a living from them but none have been as blunt as you in trying to make a profit so stop trying to piss people off with your silly remarks and attitude .

Warren

John you type faster than me :D

wally

Post by wally » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 21:13

surely there must be a way to check IP addresses as it gets logged every time you log in?

just ban the f*cker's IP...
http://www.projectamazinggrace.org - Uniting the world's Christian community in one song on 8 November 2015 @ 15h00 GMT. Come sing with us!

Fanie

Post by Fanie » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 21:42

I agree ,with his arrogant attitude i would love to see him banned off this forum.Their is no contribution to this forum from him.Now we must loose good members like Lino with good input and info all because of somebody like kash and shayne.His brother shayne had the same attitude.Nobody will miss these two guy's .
Cheers Fanie

zahistorics

Post by zahistorics » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 21:46

nah - don't ban them - let them log on and allow them to show us what nice people they are - and so we learn.

Banning is to pay people like that attention, which they love, the trick is to just ignore them and to not respond to shitty posts.

Johann65

Post by Johann65 » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 22:34

Agree with you John, Kash has effectively blacklisted himself and his brother. :twisted: To spread the gospel about such people on this forum costs nothing but has a devastating effect on them as many people outside the membership read this forum. 8) Message; Don't touch him with a barge pole!
Member No: 209
Ah! Yes I remember it well! (Only GM's!)
1966 Opel Rekord L CLASSIC SEDAN Current Project

Post by 440 » Mon 13 Oct 2008, 23:09

You guys actually believe the ""brother"" bullshit? This is the same guy that said he was leaving, and not coming back, using a different handle, he even spells ""Manaro"" wrong everytime. He does advertise on Autotrader, gumtree, and australian sites.
Just came here to make kak, and succeeded, so don't take it personally guys, just let it be. 8)

FairmontGT
Site Admin

Post by FairmontGT » Tue 14 Oct 2008, 08:16

Agree 100% that we should leave it as I know where I wont be buying anything.
Yes we did build muscle cars in RSA!!!!
http://www.africanmusclecars.com

Social Media