Search found 79 matches
- Sun 13 Apr 2008, 00:38
- Forum: Racing Sports Cars
- Topic: THE SPRINGBOK SERIES
- Replies: 192
- Views: 41210
I wonder if anyone with a little imagination from MSA has thought about this. It could very likely turn into a money spinner if they planned it correctly. The crowds would come back, that's for sure.
- Tue 08 Apr 2008, 22:04
- Forum: Events
- Topic: Invitation to all Cape Town based forum members.
- Replies: 23
- Views: 6229
This sort of thing goes on around the world, some places worse than others
- Tue 08 Apr 2008, 21:48
- Forum: Chevrolet/Holden/Opel/Pontiac/Vauxhall/Ranger
- Topic: Robon Thompson Developement- anyone remember?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3386
Nice picture with that yellow Volvo. Who is in that Ferrari at the back? Must got a bad start
Do you remember Ray Butters? Can't think of what car he drove and I seem to think he also did track racing too. I last heard he was the owner of the Muizenberg Toy Museum, but that was a while ago.
- Tue 08 Apr 2008, 21:05
- Forum: Road Cars
- Topic: What happened to the Cortina Peranas?
- Replies: 22
- Views: 17045
I would be interested in buying one of those Cortinas. Another Ford that is very scarce in the Australian Fairlane. That is a car which has become a collectors piece.