1967 Chev Impala

Try here if you want something specific
Forum rules
If you are not a regular forum member, please introduce yourself in the Indroduce yourself/Welcome to new members section. Tell who you are, where you are from and some background details. Your advertisements will be deleted if you don't.
Jannik

1967 Chev Impala

Post by Jannik » Wed 21 Dec 2016, 15:27

Hi guys

I realize that this is a crazy ask. I've never actually done any restoring, however, my father and uncle have. I always played the "tool carrier".

I want my own project (don't care if it takes 10 years). My dream has always been the 67 Impala 4 Door. Please be on the lookout for a body with motor and gearbox. It doesn't have to be in running condition; as long as all the papers are in order. The ridiculous part: I can't spend more than R25k to purchase it.

My reason for asking on the forum is that I've looked everywhere the Internet allows and I know I will never be able to afford what is available on here. Most of the people on these forums have much more funding available to do project like these - I don't, but I am not willing to wait until i'm 50 to make my dream come true. I believe my only option is asking for people to look out for opportunities standing unnoticed in the open.

JR

Shaughn

Re: 1967 Chev Impala

Post by Shaughn » Thu 22 Dec 2016, 15:43

Will keep an eye out for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Social Media